Do you know about the fully integrated CRM options PBS has to offer? Features include:
PBS Connect – Mobile Extension (v10 only)
- Designed to connect Sales staff to their CRM at any time, from anywhere.
- Allows Sales staff to stop the clock on any incoming leads.
Lead Source Tracking
- Manage all incoming leads from both online and on the Sales floor.
- Know exactly where your leads are coming from so that you can make the best decisions as to where to spend your advertising dollars.
Customizable Follow-up Processes
- Create your ideal set of tasks, calls, emails and text messages based on your dealership’s Service and Sales (purchase) follow-up procedures.
- Give your Sales reps the ability to quote on potential deals, which can include monthly programs and incentives from OEMs.
- Easily transition Sales leads into customers from the deal screen.
- Find all Sales history in one place in your DMS.
Check out the Global Training Calendar and our Blog to learn when the next Information Webinar is being hosted for these featured products. This month, we’ll be holding two separate webinars, one for v10 and one for Aristo:
v10 CRM Webinar will be held every Tuesday in April at 10:00 a.m. MT and Thursday at 1:00 p.m. MT.
Aristo CRM Webinar will be held every Tuesday in April at 11:00 a.m. MT and Thursday at 2:00 p.m. MT.
You can register by choosing the ‘Help’ button on your Aristo screen, then ‘Global Training.’ In v10, simply click on the Global Training link pinned to the left-hand side menu. Choose which session(s) you’d like to attend and register through the link, or access the calendar directly:
Can’t make the webinar? No problem, simply contact a member of our Account Management team to schedule a product review at 800-665-6304 x 190.