v10 Job Builder is a feature where your staff can easily look up parts and associated labour on all makes directly from your PBS system.
Here are the top 5 reasons dealers are adding Job Builder to their DMS.
1. Staff no longer have to switch from PBS to external products, and then back again, to look up Parts/Labour and then check availability.
2. It’s VIN specific. Whether a Tech is recommending additional work from a Dispatch screen, or a Parts or Service Advisor is looking up Parts/Labour for an existing Estimate or RO…Job Builder automatically uses the VIN on the current transaction saving you time (and potentially selecting inaccurate Parts/Labour).
3. Pricing accuracy. Once job is selected in Job Builder, the system automatically uses your default price codes, taxes, fees, shop supplies, etc. Staff will never misquote again.
4. It’s customizable! Dealer specific associated opcodes can be added in advance on the fly. This is a great way to make sure your staff are always quoting an alignment when replacing a tie-rod.
5. Stay competitive. Would you rather your staff quote ‘book’ time, ‘average’ time or ‘high’ time? You choose what hours Job Builder will quote.
To learn more, feel free to call 1-800-665-6304 x 190, or register here to attend one of our Webinars, hosted every Tuesday at 10AM MST & Thursday at 2PM MST throughout the month of December.